Terms, Conditions, and Privacy
The material on HeadsUpGuys is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act along with relevant Canadian laws, policies, regulations, and international agreements.
Unless otherwise indicated, information on this website has been posted for the purpose of making it readily available for personal and public non-commercial use. The content of single pages or posts may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without charge or further permission from HeadsUpGuys provided that:
- HeadsUpGuys is identified as the source of the content
- The content is reproduced in full without any changes
- No charges are made for the use of the content
Permission must be obtained from HeadsUpGuys if the content is to be reproduced in whole or in part.
While content is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances may impact the accuracy of the information. HeadsUpGuys is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information from our website printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Following is the HeadsUpGuys statement concerning privacy issues on our web site. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail, or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, by opting into a survey or contest, or by opting to receive electronic newsletters or other information. Contact information will be used to notify contest winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of this website.
- Any personal information provided to us will not be sold to any third party.
- We use “cookies” or pieces of data stored on a site visitor’s browser and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted ads through Facebook. Users can opt-out of the collection and use of this information through the Digital Advertising Alliance, or their Facebook settings, under “Adverts” -> “Adverts based on my use of websites and apps.”
- We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting which enable Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation – this helps to provide information so we can better understand who are visitors are.
- Visitors can opt-out through their Google accounts Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Ad-on, or NAI’s consumer opt-out.
- Information collected from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting will not be used for the purpose of interest based advertising.
Self Check Research
- The research objective associated with the Self Check is to identify the types of depressive symptoms that are commonly reported by men.