A special thanks to our partnering organizations:
- Movember Foundation
- University of British Columbia
- UBC Men’s Health Research
- Innovative Fitness
- Men’s Health Resource Centre
- Partners for Mental Health
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Foundation House: College Re-Entry
- The Mighty (our partner page)
- Guard Your Health
Is your group interested in supporting HeadsUpGuys?
Regular shares on social media, featured articles, and monthly newsletter tips are just some ways to help support our fight against men’s depression.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Over 225,000 visits, 250,000 engagements and 5 million people reached.
Since launching during Men’s Health Week of June 2015, HeadsUpGuys has received a tremendous response. Men from all over the world have embraced our message of hope and strength in the fight against depression.
Learn more about Our Impact.